1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS controls this Site from the U.A.E. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
4. PURCHASES. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for its products and services. All online purchases are also governed by the terms
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS has no control over these sites or the content within them. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at support@WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESSWEBSITE.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS or perfect these rights, titles or interests in WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS. Any communication or materials you send to WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. WORLD DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
9. REGISTRATION CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
• Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at email@example.com
• On or Before 31st Aug. 2021 - 80% of registration fee refunded
• On or from 1st Sept 2021 to 30th Sept 2021 - 50% of registration fee refunded
• On or from 1st Oct 2021 to 31st Oct 2021- 25% of registration fee refunded
• No refund is available for cancellation after 1st Nov 2021.
• Bank service charges will be deducted from all conference registration refunds.
• Refunds will be processed back to the original mode of payment. (i.e., If you have paid by credit card, the refund will be processed back to your credit card.)
Card Payment: When you enter your payment card details on payment page, the information will be entered and processed directly by the payment gateway/bank, and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). The credit/debit card details will NOT be stored in any database or servers related to WDSC Dubai 2021 or any third-party provider.